Wednesday 14 November 2012

DARK SUNSHINE

The world is ours, start conquering the random orbit described for the willingness to change. As if constellations couldn’t speak, as if the stars wouldn’t have anything to do with you, as if that could be even possible.  I am swallowing the guilt of eclipsing myself, rolling over periodic depressions on the land where the grave shifts into a garden and back into a grave.  Where is the way out?, that breathing life blowing palpitating gusts of diligence against smoking papers, provoking the unbearable tingling that will set you free.  We can go and have a swim tonight to try to get to the other side of the golden mesh, or maybe in the sunrise, wrapped up in wax that will melt and will leave us as seeming sweaty fledglings. I have a new story to talk about the same, a new purpose, new celebration prayer and a new bobbing lace. And it looks oh! so pretty in the distance,  not even once that wonder was ever made. But I put more effort on building up the surrounding fence,  painting it on white, making it appealing to protect not so worthy things. I claim my right to own the land where to drag the ball and chain, and it is making me out of my mind, why not combing it with my nails? I am getting sores due to the invisible grip as a consequence.  Looking for it so hard made you no favor, now you are putting more effort in protecting the bleak place of despair where you sit than in planting seeds.  I want to take a rest, allow that to happen is not as simple as I thought.  It is almost like a battle that makes me freeze and stare at the cycles of nature like an immovable observer and scream with rage from the depths of a nightmare where I can reach no one.  The dead star around which pulsating rhythms keep on orbiting with indolence makes the space in between the speckles of dust to shake. Go and take a shower under the rain, take part on waterfall watercolor, distinctive mark on the notebook, where the naked will be happy of their opulence.  Remember feeling no shame for being dressed up in the essence,  assuming that everything is in a constant tidal move and will be washed away you want it or not .  Alteration is not a choice it is just looking at the open sky and go again in circles drawing changing patterns which have a message to teach you if you let them. What a beautiful picture you are missing for the eagerness to rush! B_Nour
http://open.spotify.com/track/3sBU60rdASEFjcY9O50sOv

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see u writing such colorful scripture again my friend.

    ReplyDelete